WI on the rise as #WeBounceBack!!!
September 25, 2020
It looks like Wisconsin is doing better and better by the day. Here’s what that means for you:
- Breaking: WI is Top 20 in Recovery Nationwide - Our state is slowly but surely getting back to normal economically and is at about 81% of what it was before Big Rona. Even agriculture is looking mighty fine! Yay!
- We are back on track! Wisconsin is continuing to add jobs every week. We even have the ol’ drive through job fair because workers are needed.
- But, small businesses and jobs in hospitality are struggling - If you work at a hotel then you know the economy is still recovering! Wisconsin hotels are down 35% in occupancy this year. Look, folks. Maybe now’s the time to get fresh air and visit somewhere rural!
- Rural areas mean more ways to stay safe - Another reason to love small town America! Experts say our rural communities can more easily maintain social distancing requirements while working. Rural areas saw record home sales the last few months, too!
- Paychecks want to know: What can we do to get our state to the top of the list? - If it ain’t broken; don’t break it! Keep the momentum going and stay healthy by doing everything you can to prevent COVID-19 (breathe fresh/clean air, quarantine early). Also try to shop local or with smaller companies. Most of all, VOTE for your Paycheck in November and pick the candidates who will make sure #WeBounceBack!