Is there anything to feel good about? YES!
June 26, 2020
Cable network news often lacks the optimism that powered America to become the world’s strongest economy. So here’s some positive news, right from your Paycheck’s perspective.
- Eating Out, INSIDE!?: Restaurants and hotels are seeing customers walking through their doors again. Add that to the increase in delivery orders, and it looks like your favorite burger joint might see the other end of this.
- Home Sales Up: Mortgage applications are actually higher than they were this time last year, thanks to pent up demand from folks putting off their search during the early days of COVID-19.
- More Greenbacks for the Pocketbook: President Donald Trump recently signalled his support for a second round of stimulus payments, direct to taxpayers. With additional support from Congress, it’s likely your pockets will get a bit fatter in the near future.
- We’re making things again: The US manufacturing and services sectors are almost out of a “contraction” according to one index.
- Livin’ on a prayer: And one other index says we’re a little more than 🎵 halfway there 🎵… er, back to “normal,” which is pretty impressive when you consider how the whole world seemed to come to a halt only a couple short months ago.
Okay, but here’s the best part. You can help us get the other halfway back to normal. All you need to do is sign this pledge to support your local economy.