5 Fast Facts: Are Trade Deals Bullsh*t or Making a Bull Market?
November 20, 2019
We all love a bull market where anything and everything seems to just keep getting better. Is your Paycheck taking the bull by the horns!?
- Strong like a bull: We’re currently seeing the longest and strongest stock market rise in history… and economists expect it to keep rising…
- What’s with the bull jokes? It’s called a “bull market” when the stock market keeps rising like this. And we’re trying to make that funny. 9/10 of our moms think we’re hilarious.
- How big? The S&P 500 has grown 468% since the bull market began in March 2009! Which is an even bigger increase in size than in that bull story about the fish your cousin caught. It’s also bigger than what we saw right after WWII.
- So what? Bull market = higher wages + more jobs
- Is this rodeo over? If we sign the new and improved trade deal with Canada and Mexico (USMCA), and get a trade deal with China, it’s likely to add additional rounds to this rodeo, and the market would keep going up from here
Have you seen signs of this bull (market) in your area??